2nd DIU ANNUAL CONFERENCE ON ACADEMIC RESEARCH
Is an Academic conference and covers all academic fields, the purpose of the conference is to inspire, recognize and support research in the all-academic fields. DIUACAR will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for researchers to share views and experiences in all academic areas. It aims to bring together researchers, academician, scholars and students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, research results and discuss the practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in academic areas.
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts – September 15, 2022
Deadline for Submitting Full Paper – September 25, 2022
Conference Program release date – October 5, 2022
Conference Date – October 15-16, 2022
Publication of the Conference Book- November 25, 2022
You must apply to our conference by sending an abstract. The abstract evaluation process takes a maximum of 5 days. The author is informed of the result of the evaluation without delay. Your abstracts should be between 200-300 words. You have to send your abstracts in word/doc format to email@example.com until September 15, 2022 at the latest.
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
There is a full Paper Submission requirement in our conference. If you wish to have your full Paper published in the conference book, you must send your Full Paper to firstname.lastname@example.org until September 25, 2022, after your abstract has been accepted.
SCOPE AND TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
Distinguished scientists, researchers, graduate students, Based on the positive effects of interdisciplinary academic studies on each other, we would like to express that we will be honored to see you at the 2nd DIU ANNUAL CONFERENCE ON ACADEMIC RESEARCH, since the conference is multidisciplinary, it is open to all original research written in the whole academic field.
WRITING RULES FOR FULL PAPER
- Write in Times New Roman, 12 points (Article title, author names, institutions, e-mail addresses, abstract and keywords should all be 12 points. The author’s font size for parts such as graphics and tables can be determined by the author in the most appropriate way)
- Give line spacing 1.5
- Do not indent from the left at the beginning of paragraphs
- Main headings should be written in CAPITAL letters and in bold
- You can use APA style citation format
- Your full texts must be at least 5 pages
- SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH AND FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES sections should be shown under separate headings in your full texts.
- Attendance at the conference is free of charge for all listeners and presenters from within the country (Somalia) and outside
- For those coming from outside the country: Flight tickets, accommodation and transportation to the conference hall will be provided by themselves
N.B: You can send all your questions about the conference to the e-mail address of the DIU Research Office, our conference coordinators will reply within the day. Email: email@example.com